Get your business the insurance you need today from KOICOMS

What is Business Insurance?

Business insurance protects your organisation against losses due to temporary closure or claims such as property damage, accidents, poor service or employee-related risks. There are many types of cover for small business, including professional indemnity, public liability, business interruption and employers’ liability – the policies you need depend on the type of business you run.

Residential Landlord Insurance

Comprehensive cover at extremely competitive rates for all types of lets.

Commercial Property Insurance

Specifically designed for the commercial landlord, whether as an individual requirement or as a mixed portfolio of residential and commerial combined properties.

Rent & Legal Protection Insurance

Cover for legal advisors costs and proceedings and protection from failed rent payments.

Home Insurance

Comprehensive cover designed to protect your own home and provide you with peace of mind.

Tenants Contents Insurance

Tenants are responsible for damage incurred, not only to their own personal possessions but to landlords property.

Tenant Referencing

Provides you with full assurance that you are taking on good, reliable tenants, minimising the risk of them defaulting on the rent, or the need for eviction.

Tenant Liability Insurance

Providing peace of mind for tenants knowing that they are covered towards the cost of accidental damage to their landlord’s furniture, fixtures and fittings.

UK Holiday Home Insurance

We provide a comprehensive insurance cover for UK holiday and secondary homes.

Home Plus Insurance

Our insurance covers properties with a net value from £250 thousand to £2.5 million and offers contents cover from £75 thousand up to £5 million.

Caravan Insurance

Our specialist Caravan insurance is designed to protect static and touring caravans against loss or damage caused by fire, theft, vandalism & water.

Office Insurance

Our office insurance has been made to safeguard your office and its contents including computers, furniture and fixtures, from insured perils like theft and fire.

Shop & Retail Outlet Insurance

Whether it is a traditional high street shop or modern retail park we offer tailor-made insurance to protect you, your business and premises.

Non-Standard Property Insurance

Our specialist insurance is for properties with non-standard construction, including properties with metal, glass, 100% flat roofs, wooden houses and those with mundic problems.

Work From Home Insurance

Designed for people working or trading from home, our needs suiting insurance covers a wide range of business activities and equipment within your home.

Get in Touch Today

To start saving money for your business.