Many financial organisations will only provide asset finance for traditional hard assets. At KOICOMS we are able to fund any sort of asset, be it a traditional hard asset, such as heavy plant machinery, tractors, vehicles and fork lifts to more ‘soft’ assets such as gym equipment, dental equipment, IT software, office furniture and much more.
You know your business better than anyone. A business loan affords you the freedom to use the monies as you best see fit. Whether it’s consolidating existing finance, growing your existing business or buying another, if you’re looking for a loan from between £10,000 and £10,000,000, then KOICOMS can help.
Similar to a lease agreement however, you are the purchaser and there is therefore a promise of ownership for the goods. After all payments have been made, your business becomes the owner of the equipment, either automatically or on payment of a final option to purchase fee.
How It Works
We’ve made it fast and easy to apply for a business cash advance from us.
Introducing our flexible and sustainable financing that is designed to help your business grow. The KOICOMS Cash Advance aligns naturally and seamlessly with your cashflow. You repay a small percentage of each transaction until your merchant cash advance has been repaid. This gives you breathing room to navigate the seasonal ups and downs of running a business.
How Cash Advance Benefits Your Business
- It’s quick and painless to apply
- Payment is flexible – we get paid when you get paid, based on credit card sales
- No fixed repayment term. No penalty for slow repayment
- No restrictions on how you use your funds
- No security or account audits because your advance is unsecured
- Fixed up front factoring fee – negotiated on a case-by-case basis
What You’ll Need To Qualify
- Monthly minimum turnover of £3,000
- Been in business for more than 1 year
- Can process credit/debit card transactions and provide statements
After You’ve Applied
- We’ll process your application and take care of necessary credit checks
- Within 10 business days, we’ll let you know how much we can advance you
- Then you can confirm how much cash you would like
- Your money will be paid directly into your bank account