We are currently recruiting for an Sales Office Administrator to join our team within the Glasgow Head Office.
Initially main duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- Day-to-day running of a busy sales office providing first level support to the Sales Team.
- Review, log and verify Invoices for payment processing and equipment uplifts
- Respond to internal sales status queries using the internal combined database and other online partner systems.
- Update company Mailboxes including general customer enquiries, termination notifications, settlement notifications, acceptances/declines, uplift notifications.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day sales administration including;
- Update Sales Admin Mailbox Inbox including; Sales Leads, Complaints, General Enquiries, Web Enquiries, Customer Uplift Requests
- Co-ordinating and producing sales reports as required including and call reports
- Assist with general administrative tasks including purchase ordering, typing, proof reading, photocopying, printing, posting mail and any other duties as required
- Provide general admin support to Sales Admin team & Sales manager(s) as required
- A “can do” attitude committed to the fast/accurate achievement of deadlines.
Skills and Abilities
- Answering company phone line and directing all calls and messages.
- After sales follow up – product care requests, customer satisfaction.
- Office/Admin experience
- Customer service experience (Desirable not essential)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Desirable not essential)
- Full Time
- No weekends
- 28 days holidays
- Company Pension
If you have what it takes and you are a passionate about Sales Office Administrator then send us your C.V.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £19,760.00 per year